Annular O Set
Annular O Set
Create connecting circular components with equally circular ring-shaped beads! The Annular O Necklace features two different sizes of rivoli crystals, which are intricately bezeled with additional bicone crystals, peanut-shaped seed beads, and O beads. Four of these circular components join together to form the focal of this striking necklace, which is complemented by a sparkling briolette teardrop crystal. The necklace is finished with a delicate beaded chain (that also contains O beads), and a final smaller component is incorporated into the toggle clasp. Two of the smaller components pair with additional briolette crystals for an easy pair of matching earrings.
The Annular O beading pattern includes:
- Complete written instructions on how to weave both the Annular O Necklace and the Annular O Earrings.
- 14 pages of step-by-step instructions.
- 40 full color illustrations and photographs.
- Several photos of finished jewelry and design variations.
To stitch this set, you'll need:
- 14mm and 8mm rivoli crystals
- 17mm and 13mm briolette drop crystals
- 3mm bicone crystals
- 3mm crystal pearls
- Czech O beads
- 2x4mm Japanese peanut seed beads
- 15° and 11° Japanese seed beads
- A pair of ear wires
- Beading thread (6lb Fireline)
Dimensions: 18 inches (46 cm) long
Techniques: Modified Right Angle Weave (RAW), Circular Peyote, and Fringe