The Dewdrop set features two-hole Tila beads and drop-shaped seed beads, all woven together in matching beaded beads and a bracelet for two designs in one pattern. The Dewdrop beaded bead is a tactile, barrel-shaped beaded bead woven using a variation of the fringe, circular peyote, and netting stitches. This versatile beaded bead can be woven in several different prismatic symmetries for a collection of different sizes. String one Dewdrop beaded bead on a headpin for a petite pendant, or gather several together in a stunning necklace! The Dewdrop bracelet is an excellent companion piece to the Dewdrop beaded bead, and is great for everyday wear. A simple bead substitution in both designs leads to a sleek look for just one of several possible variations
The Dewdrop beading pattern includes:
- Complete written instructions on how to weave both the bracelet and the beaded beads.
- 21 pages of step-by-step instructions.
- 81 full color illustrations and photographs.
- Several photos of finished jewelry and design variations.
To stitch this set, you'll need:
- Miyuki Tila Beads
- 2.8mm and 3.4mm Miyuki drop beads
- 15° and 11° Japanese seed beads
- 12mm round beads
- Beading thread (6lb Fireline, KO, Miyuki beading thread, or One G)
Dimensions: 0.9 by 1 inches (2.2 by 2.4 cm)
Techniques: Fringe Method, Circular Peyote, and Netting