O Stars Set
O Stars Set
Decorate three sparkly beaded stars with O beads! The O Stars Pendant features a cascade of three star-shaped beaded components, all woven together using an intricate variation of the circular netting stitch. These sparkly beaded stars include Swarovski crystals, O beads, SuperDuo beads, and a collection of round and shaped seed beads. The matching O Stars Earrings complement the pendant, and both the pendant and the earrings are finished with teardrop-shaped briolette crystals. A delicate custom beaded chain completes the set. Alternatively, you can string the pendant on a silk ribbon or a thin chain. All three O Stars can be incorporated into many other types of jewelry.
The O Stars beading pattern includes:
- Complete written instructions on how to weave three different star-shaped components, and how to incorporate them into a necklace and earrings.
- Instructions on how to weave a matching beaded chain.
- 25 pages of step-by-step instructions.
- 72 full color illustrations and photographs.
- Several photos of finished jewelry and design variations.
To stitch this set, you'll need:
- 8mm and 14mm rivoli crystals
- 13mm and 17mm briolette drop crystals
- 4mm bicone crystals
- Czech O beads
- Czech SuperDuo beads
- 3mm Japanese bugle beads
- 10° Japanese sharp triangle beads
- 15° and 11° Japanese seed beads
- A pair of ear wires
- A small lobster clasp
- Beading thread (6lb Fireline)
Dimensions: 4.5 inches (11 cm) long
Techniques: Circular Netting and Right Angle Weave (RAW)