Stitch a fancy peacock! The Peacock Pendant features a gorgeous Czech glass button with a detailed Peacock motif. Frame it with modified right-angle weave (MRAW), build it up with variations on cubic right-angle weave (CRAW), and decorate it with sparkly chaton crystals. Finish the pendant with drop components and a simple bail. A matching beaded chain completes the piece.
This pattern is appropriate for beaders who would like to explore the different possibilities of CRAW and PRAW. Beaders who have stitched the Butterflies, the Snowflake Pendant or the Peace and Double Hearts are in great shape to stitch this design.
The Peacock beading pattern includes:
- Complete written instructions on how to weave the beaded pendant and the matching beaded chain.
- 32 pages of step-by-step instructions.
- 103 full color illustrations and photographs.
- Several photos of finished jewelry.
To stitch this pendant, you'll need:
- A 33mm round Czech button
- 4mm bicone crystals
- 8mm (ss39) chaton crystals
- 15° and 11° Japanese seed beads
- A lobster clasp and closed jump ring
- Beading thread (6lb Fireline)
Dimensions: 2.75 by 4.5 inches (7 by 11.3 cm)
Techniques: Right Angle Weave (RAW) variation, Cubic Right Angle Weave (CRAW), Prismatic Right Angle Weave (PRAW), Circular Netting, and Fringe