Celebrate the holidays with a delicate, festive bracelet of beaded poinsettias! The Poinsettia Bracelet features beaded floral components woven from diamond-shaped Dragon Scale beads, bugle beads, Half Tila beads, and Japanese seed beads. The circular peyote stitch is used to weave most of each component, and a variation on the cubic right angle weave (CRAW) technique called Prismatic Right-Angle Weave (PRAW) is used to finish each flower. Connect several components together for a delicate bracelet, and weave extra components to create matching earrings.
The Poinsettia Bracelet beading pattern includes:
- Complete written instructions on how to weave the Poinsettia Bracelet.
- 12 pages of step-by-step instructions.
- 32 full color illustrations and photographs.
- Several photos of finished jewelry and design variations.
To stitch this bracelet, you'll need:
- Czech Dragonscale beads
- Miyuki Half Tila beads
- 3mm Japanese bugle beads
- 15° and 11° Japanese seed beads
- A 6mm magnet clasp
- Beading thread (6lb Fireline)
Dimensions: 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide
Techniques: Circular Peyote, Netting variation, Right Angle Weave (RAW) variation, and Prismatic Right Angle Weave (PRAW)