Stitch a beaded snowflake with CRAW and PRAW! You need only a handful of seed beads plus a needle and thread to stitch these sharp snowflakes - no special beads needed! Each pendant features several units of cubic and prismatic right-angle weave (CRAW and PRAW) stitched side-by-side to make a snowflake design. The finished snowflake measures about two inches (5 cm) in diameter, but you can easily scale it into larger and smaller variations. Wear it to celebrate the winter, or hang it on your tree during the holidays!
This advanced pattern is appropriate for beaders who are already proficient in cubic right-angle weave and who would like the challenge of combining individual CRAW and PRAW units together. This pattern describes how to make four different sizes of Snowflake Pendants.
The Snowflake Pendant beading pattern includes:
- Complete written instructions on how to weave the Snowflake Pendant.
- 19 pages of step-by-step instructions.
- 66 full color illustrations and photographs.
- Several photos of finished jewelry and design variations.
To stitch this pendant, you'll need:
- 15° and 11° Japanese seed beads
- Beading thread (6lb Fireline, KO, Miyuki beading thread, or One G)
Dimensions: 2 inches (5 cm) in diameter
Techniques: Cubic Right Angle Weave (CRAW), Prismatic Right Angle Weave (PRAW), and Right Angle Weave (RAW)