The Squareflake Earrings feature two-hole Czech beads such as Twin or SuperDuo beads, along with sparkly rivoli pendant crystals, and are woven together in a snowflake-shaped beaded component. The tension of the thread used in this modified circular peyote design keeps the rivoli crystals securely in place. These earrings are so fun and easy to make that you'll want to weave a pair to match every outfit!
The Squareflake Earrings beading pattern includes:
- 5 pages of step-by-step instructions.
- 13 full color illustrations and photographs.
- Several photos of finished jewelry and design variations.
To stitch these earrings, you'll need:
- 6mm and 8mm rivoli circle pendant crystals
- Twin or SuperDuo 2-hole beads
- 15° and 11° Japanese seed beads
- Beading thread (6lb Fireline)
Dimensions: 1.4 inches (3.5 cm) long
Techniques: Circular Peyote
Difficulty: Advanced Beginner